Sunday, August 12, 2012

TWFT Summer Writing Playlist: Linda

Usually I write on the go, typing notes into my phone and sending them to my email address to review when I'm at a computer. However, long summer days have afforded me large chunks of time to sit down at my computer and write directly on the screen. Sometimes I play music. And here is a representative list of the music I write to.
  • Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey
  • Yellow by Coldplay
  • Live Forever by Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors
  • Cracks ft. Belle Humble by Flux Pavilion
  • Stronger by Kanye West
  • Headlines by Drake
  • Angels by The XX
  • Practice by Drake
  • The Scientist by Coldplay
  • Run by Snow Patrol
  • Intro by The XX
  • Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson
  • Born to Die by Lana Del Rey
  • Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey
  • Work Hard, Play Hard by Wiz Khalifa
  • Free-Fallin' (Tom Waits cover) by John Mayer
  • The Age of Worry by John Mayer
What are some of your best writing songs?

Linda

3 comments:

  1. Depending on what I'm writing I listen to different music. I like upbeat loud songs for some stuff and slow sad songs for others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to Linkin Park, country (Springsteen by Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Lady A), rock (Train, 30 Seconds to Mars, 3 Doors Down, Neon Trees)... Basically anything with a good beat but without really obnoxious words. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, it looks like y'all would like Race's writing playlist better, then! (We'll be posting that next week.)

    ReplyDelete

Add to the conversation! Thank you for commenting on TWFT!